All Web Design / Web Development / Mobile Application Development / Sofware Developemnt / Search Engine Optimization / Digital Marketing/ Maintenance of a website are carried out and accepted after total analysis and creation of a complete scope document, in order to ensure that our teams have full understanding of the work needed to be done, eliminating possibilities of any project cancellation / reversal / dispute. 1. The client understand that there is work involved to achieve every milestone of the project and completion of every module, a refund would not be possible for the work once assigned to us.
2. We shall deduct the administrative/processing charges not less than Rs.( amount only) if we are service unable to process the application due to non-submission of required documents as per government guideline or any kind of non-cooperation from the applicant or any other circumstances which restricting us to process the application.
2. If any government fee, duty, challan, or any other sum paid in the course of processing your registration application. We are not liable to refund such government fees paid in the course of delivering the service. (Don’t worry no government fee shall be deducted until the Government challan or any other payment proof provided to you.)
3. No refund shall be issued if you have already availed of any complimentary service or discount offer which was attached to the paid service for which you are seeking a refund. Such as one-day ad banner publication, software subscription, etc.
4. No refund shall be possible at any stage with respect to any subscription-based service such as GST return packages, Company annual compliance packages if the same service is partially processed or delivered.
5. Under any circumstances, the amount of refund cannot exceed the amount paid by the customer.